The Bible tells us that:
… if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9 KJV)
Have You Accepted Jesus As Your Lord?
If you do not have a relationship with God � through accepting Jesus as Lord then I invite you to pray the following prayer:
Lord, I come before you today to confess that I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior and that I believe you raised Him from the dead. I believe that He died for my sins and that only through Him can I be saved.
Lord, please forgive me of all my sins and accept me into your kingdom. Lord, I welcome the Holy Spirit into my heart today.
I thank you Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Now, as a born-again Christian – here is how you can best maintain your walk with God:
- pray continuously (daily), and
- study and read God’s Word (the Bible) daily,
- attend a Bible teaching church,
- fellowship with other serious Christians.
A good place to start your Bible reading is with the book/gospel of John. Here is a link to a good Bible source on-line: Book of John (All 21 Chapters) – Your choice of 5 Bible Versions
If you have questions or need help please write to me at:
P.O. Box 80275,
Brooklyn, NY 11208
God Bless You!
I look forward to hearing from you.
What Happens When You Accept Jesus as Lord?
A number of significant things happen when you accept Jesus as your Lord. Here is just a short list to start with:
- Number one – you become part of the Kingdom of God. That is, you are now part of God’s family. You are an heir in God’s Kingdom.
- The Holy Spirit comes to reside in your heart. God is now with you, inside of you, working on you to be more like Him.
- You are guaranteed to have everlasting life with God in Heaven. After you leave this life here on earth your soul and spirit continue. You will be in heaven.